Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Guy that came into our life...



A guy who stepped into our relationship... Now my dear who left me for a guy which is her classmate that have just known for a few months... It was so heartbroken for me to realise that since my dear went into the U, they have been very closed to each other although i was not there. All along the guy have been always with my dear even my dear met my godsister in her sch. He has always been there with her that i didn't even know... How i wished to have killed myself!

Although it was all my wrongs in this relationship which my dear claimed to be, but through out this miserable periods that i'm going through now i have been thinking a lot... How could 1 relationship that only a person that make mistakes? Perhaps i not suitable for a relationship if everyone thinks that i'm all in the wrong... Love really suck's...

They have been together since 23rd oct which is about 3 months after we broke up. How could a girl fall in love with a guy for so fast especially we have been together for 6years 1 month... Perhaps the girl have no feeling for me for very long le.. it's just for the seek of going on... Perhaps i'm too naive that actually i planned to get engaged by next year and marry my dear after her studies... All this is just a dream of mine which i myself have been thinking only... How naive am i!!!!!! SUCKS....

I will always remember the guy who stepped into our love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home