Friday, October 21, 2005

"'LiarJack''...


Still remember ''LiarJack''? Do you missed him? Remember our NeoPet which u call him ''LiarJack'' is a monkey and u said that i look like him? Actually i have make this monkey for quite some time le & wanted to give it to u. But i did not...I'm sorry Dear. Now i'm unable to give it to u le. So i put it on the Blog for u... Hope u would like it. Btw i will mail it to you as a letter for u.

Dear, today is so boring... I'm on leave but still got to go back to work as i have a presentation to my Big Boss but it was cancelled! Then i met up with Jeslyn the AIA Financial Consultant to take up the ILP(Investment Linked Plan). After that i'm alone at around 1pm & i cant help thinking of you. I'm sorry... Then i actually went to your house. I don't know why but i know that i will not get to see you or rather i don't even know whether will you be at home. I just missed you so much... I'm sorry if this makes you angry. I really love you.
At around 2+, then i went home. Tidying up my room for the coming refurnish of my room. I will be painting my room soon. How i hope that you will be there together with me painting. Still remember we painted your house together? I really missed the moments...
i was so tired by then...At around 5pm, i took a nap. By then when i wake up, it was 9pm le. Feeling very sad & i don't know why my tears keeping droping down... I'm crying! I'm crying over our breakup... Dear, I missed you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home