Saturday, October 08, 2005

Trying to move on...


Days n Months have past... I tried my best to move on but it seems that i'm immobilized. I can't move on my life! It Sucks...! My days looks gloomy no matter how bright it will be. I'm Lost and seems hopeless although i hoped that Hai Lee will get back to me. I have lost a total of 7 kg and it seems nothing to me. How i wished to carry on my life together will her!

I think that to love a person is difficult, but to forget a person is even more difficult... I have regreted for my mistakes that lead to our breakups. But a relationship does not totally relied on just 1 person. Many people said that both is at fault or have mistakes that lead to breakups. No one is perfect! Not to talk about our relationship but it's the true to all relationship out there... I have made mistakes but could not be forgiven anymore... Really feel like dying...!

Why would things have happened so much in months! I really wish to be given 1 last chance just because i care, i treasure, i cherish for our love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home