Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Girl that i can't Live without...


Dear, I don't wish to hear about your going
I've never felt like this before
I thought that you would be my wife

I don't want to be left anymore.
You told me that you loved me
It was hard for me to believe
That we have to went our own way

I never thought that you would leave.
You changed my life around
I cant turn back the clock
I wouldn't ever want to hurt you
I need you to be my rock.
i can't deleted you from my life
I think about you every day
But i cant make you love me again
All i can say is, wont you please stay?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teacher quits after blog probe opens
A Mansfield school district investigation found that a former Martha Reid Elementary School teacher used her class computer to access her personal Web log, which contained sexually explicit material and ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free bonuses site/blog. It pretty much covers free bonuses related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you looking to be your own boss? Or to make money in general? This is the best home based business opportunity I have ever come across, and it truly is amazing the potential this system provides you with. Whether your a work at home mom, or your just trying to earn money with the internet as your tool, believe me it works. Visit "make money fast" site. It pretty much covers "make money fast" today. You will be earning residual income with this system. You will also generate massive traffic to your website as part of this process.

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

іts so hot.

Му page; cheap personal loans

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home