Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm sorry...


I have made my mistakes and i'm sorry to hurt you Dear... If i really could turn back time, i really wish to turn back to the time where we just left our Secondary School.
I might have done wrong some where but i really don't mean it. Dear...
This Blog is created specially for you. Since i told you that i will tell you what i am doing after our break up and i have told you that i will change for you to come back to me... I really hope to see you looking at this Blog daily.
Why i have done so much for you is because I really Love You a lot and you mean so much to me. I really Swear that you are the girl that i love the most and can't live without. I'm trueful for our love... Dear, you might have leave me for your own happiness and found someone out there after our breakup. But i will wait for you no matter how... Although it's hurt to hear that you have fallen in love with another guy after we brokeup in a short period of time, but this means that i'm not good enough for you. No matter what, i will change myself to be a better guy for u...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, shes gone. Get over it. Theres PLENTY of fish in the sea!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home