Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Dear Talk to me!!!


So happy (moody feelings) to talk to my Dear Dear today! At around 4.46 pm, i tried to call her but she did not pick up my call. My feelings at that time was bad! Sad and feeling down...
Keep thinking of her and dont know what to do? Can't see her, can't hear her, can't feels her and also can't hug her... So miserable! How i wished to hug my Dear Dear...
Then at about 5.00pm, i decided to give a last try but instead i called her house. This time she picked up and i was so happy that i could not speak out a word to her. Initially she heard my voice and said that she is not around. We have been together for 6 years le, how could i not recognised her voice? We talked for 21mins to almost 22mins. How i wished to talk to her even longer like the time when we used to... How i wish to go back to the time when we first love one another. Dear, I told u in the phone that no matter what i will be always love u as i have promised not to leave you & be with u forever. U still remember? I will always be there for u no matter what happen to me and i sweared! I will wait for your return ok... I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home