Saturday, October 22, 2005

22nd Oct 05... Our 6Years 4Months...If...

Dear, its our 6Years 4 month if we are still together. Don't worry, the counter will still counts in my heart... The Years & the months will still be counting as long as my heart is on you.... Once i made my promise to love you forever & this will always be... So sad, you are not there with me to celebrate our mini anniversary where we used to have. Still remember the various small little bottle that i will always give it to you every 22nd of the month? Still remember that i will fold small little hearts using bus tickets(1 day 1 heart)
for you & i put it into the little bottle with some love peas? If i'm not wrong, you have about almost 20 bottle right? I still remember that u asked me to stop doing as u don't bear to see me spending so much...

I'm sorry if the amount of bottles that i give you is incorrect. I'm really afraid that you would say that i'm telling liars... Sorry...
I LOVE YOU DEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home