Sunday, October 23, 2005

An Unexpected Call...


I'm So happy again... Managed to called my dear & we chat on the phone once more... I was so happy, i did not expect to hear from her again. But so surprise that yesterday i get to hear her voice especially on the ''22nd''. Although on the 22nd of the month, we can't get to see each other anymore, but i'm glad that i can hear her voice & feel the presence of her around.

I called her at around 5.00pm after i come out from bathing.It was ''22nd'' & i was so lonely & think of her. I thought that she will not answer my call again but i decided to give it a try and she picked up. Perhaps this is fate that we get to hear each other... We chat for about 15 to 20 mins before my dear wanted to go to bath & went dinner with her family. How i wish to go together with them like we used to... Anyway i'm glad to listen to her voice le... I still remember that we chat till 5.18pm then she put down the phone to help her mama to dry the clothes before go bath... I'm SO HAPPY...
After that i went out alone to eat my ''lunch'' cum dinner at Bukit Timah. How i wished to see her there... After finish eating then i realised that i'm actually seated on table 22. It's fate... Then i went home...So lonely at home. No one is at home. Then at around 12+, got nothing to do so i went down to Marina South as we used to go there together with our friends... to play on the Guitar machine. After our breakup, thats the only machine which i will play over at Marina South. It's was raining then. I was standing there all by myself. Feeling cold & lonely without her by my side... Think of a lot & how i wish to cry but i can't.... Dear, Please come back to me.... I Love You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home