Monday, October 24, 2005

A present for u...


Dear, i know that u like Hello Kitty. Soon u will have a Hello Kitty blog created for you in near future... I'm now working on it le. I hope that you would like it. Well, today also as usual. so boring at home. So starts to create another blog for you. 1 & only 1 for you. That blog is specially for you k...

My feelings for you...


It was almost unbearable for us to be apart. In the absence of your presence, i found it hard to breathe. I couldn't eat nor could i sleep. I spent many long and lonely nights awake just thinking of you. My life felt empty and incomplete. God only knows how i got by. I love you & cherish you in every way. I hope we will see each other everyday & savor every moments we have together. Hoping you to come back into my life, my heart & soul. I will forever be yours lovingly, passionately and faithfully....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home