Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The girl that helps me along have moved on herself....leaving me alone again.

Many days, many months have past... The girl finally have moved on herself le!! Leaving me behind, leaving me the sorrows that it was not meant to be...Why? Why did the girl that i have fallen in love with, after my 6 years r/s brokeup, just simply don't accept me? Leaving me so relectant to blog for a couples of month.... I just hate to get hurt again and again!!! It Sucks!!...


Telling me that she cant forget her ex-bf and wanted to wait for his returning. Will that be an excuse or a reason to me? But why? Am i not good enough? Not caring enough? Not romantic enough? Or...??


As i thought that i have moved on for my previous r/s and i could start off with another... *Just like, She have brought me to the top of the mountain and she pushed me down!* This kind of feelings really is unbearable!!


I believed that the 100 roses that i have made for her did not manage to touch her heart at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home