Saturday, August 05, 2006

A life that sucks!!!


Its true that everyone have their own lifes and very different from one another. Some have wonderful memories, some don't...

Me? Sucks that i would say... With my work and studies, they are trying to build up my stress level to the extreme!!! Furthermore, my personal life is also causing me lots of problems...


My car is wrecked by a motor bike who knocked into me and this involve a police case which i can't avoid it!!!

Friends come by and goes... Just like relationship which requires to be fought through between the couple themself...Friendships! It require individuals to make their effort for care and concern to their own friends... Like making effort to arrange meet ups, making effort to call one another, making effort to help out one another! If all this are not done, i'll guess that friends really come by your lifes and goes... Recently i have lost a friend and we shall never be friend again... Withstanding her temper, withstanding her playfulness makes me unbearable and could not hold on anymore...This is what i call "taking me for granted"! Though we must learn to be forgiving, but i guess that i have been too forgiving that she took me for granted!! Haiz... This kind of feelings Sucks!!!

Hai Lee, i heard that u have put on weight and seems to be putting more smile on your face. Seems to be prettier then before too... Which i guess i can no longer admire them anymore... Girl, u will always be the prettiest girl in my heart and always be the girl that i have loved the most... With my blessing, i hope that u could be happy and have a wonderful life ahead yah... Jack Shen, loving you always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home