Friday, February 10, 2006

When I Still Thought We Were Meant To BE...


The first time I saw you I knew it in my heart
that I wanted to love you from the start...
You looked in my eyes with the honest appeal
I knew it right that I wanted you for real
As the days went by, our love stood strong
There was never a dull moment, just innocent brawls...
You lay on my lap, and watch the stars,

and wondered when our dreams would fall.
The time came, we argued and fought
You left my doorway, and left me in shock
I still remember the tear you cried,

because it fell in my broken heart
I still remember the end you see
When I still thought we were meant to be...


Dear, I love you from the start and i never wanted to end it this way... This Photo is the Dolly of Us!!! I hope u like it... Loving You, Always...Jack Shen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home