Monday, December 19, 2005

19th Dec 05... 5 months le... Arghhh!!!!!!!!!


Life is meaningless... Haiz... 5 months of unbearable life for me is like hell... I don't know why, i don't know why i have began to hate girls!!!! I find that girls are frightening creatures on earth... I'm afraid!!! Real afraid... After our breakup, all the girls that comes by seems nothing to me... They seems to be just normal friends to me... I have been trying very hard to move on, but i seems to be like i'm running on the same spot... On and On and On..... I'm Sick!!!! Really!!! Love Sick that i would say.... All the girls that i have know since our breakup are just girls that i would treasure them as friends... Perhaps i'm a guy who treasure things that is related to me... And perhaps i'm a guy who is only passionate to things that i loved... Dear, i will be passionate to u... the only one.... i'm waiting for you to come home...dear... I'm waiting for you here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home