Thursday, December 01, 2005

7.38 PM 21 sec !!!!!! I Know....



After all this months, i know that my dear is trying to avoid me... She won't even picked up my call and sometimes when she heard my voice, she would just hang up the phone... I know that i'm sad, I know that i'm Immobilised, I know that i'm lost..... And i know that i can't do anything... Today, i received a car insurance company letter who wanted to make a claim against me as i had an accident not long after our breakup. I know that my dear is not to be blamed and i know that i'm the one who make mistakes when i'm driving. The other party wanted to make a claim of $3460.20 against me. I was so sad... The first person i came in my mind is my dear. How i wished to tell her about me now. I know that she would never be back with me anymore, i know that she will not pick up my call anymore. I just know that what she want is to delete away me from her... But i decided to msg her at least to tell her how my feelings now. Not did i expect, she return my msg!!!! I'm shocked, i really don't know what to do next... She msg me at 7.38 and 21 sec at night... I'm really happy!!! I'm really really excited!!! But i know that she would never want to come back to me... I know that she don't loves me anymore... I know that she love that loser who stepped in... I know that....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r pyschotic

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i would be petrified and super turned off im i were your ex. Time to move on dude and stop obsessing over someone!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home