Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Different Reunion Dinner....

Without her by my side really feels weird and different... Every Eve's of Chinese New Year, my Dear and me used to wash car together. But this year, everything seems to be different... Didn't even bother to have my car washed... Normally after reunion dinner, we would meet up... Be it going to "River Hong Bao", going to temple, going to Chinatown, stays at my house, or even meetup with our friends... But now? Got to live without her... WHY? Really feels lonely without her presence.... Really!! Everything really chances so much... So much that i can't believe myself... Sometimes i even thought that i'm dreaming!!! My mood today was really really Suck's... I'm tired....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro...Don't be sad...We all understand how u feel...I'm sure if u and ur dear are fated to be together, she will come back to u..Trust me...Catch up with me often k...

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home