Monday, April 17, 2006

Why are you so Cruel!!!


Still remember these Pens? Still remember the moments when I say "I LOVE YOU"? Guess u have forgotten!! Still remember how much effort and how passionate of me when I fall in love with you? Although all were the past, but all those are what i have done for you just because i thought that we can be together forever... Just because i thought that our Love Story would be Pen down on our "Love Book" with these pens that i have made for the both of us... Why would u close the Chapter of our "Love Book" with sure bad ending??? The person that get hurt the most is ME!!! Cruel that i would described U!!!

9 Months of loneliness without u is really miserable... Why would u bear to see me suffering and leaving me to die?? You don't Love me anymore?? 6 Years!!! 6 Years of relationship and i have treated you like my Wife... But all u did was just to leave me for another guy... This feelings really Sucks!!! All i can say now is, I will still be there waiting for you to come back One Day... Dear, i really hope that u can accept me again and we can carry on with our Love Story once again... I Love You!!! Always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home