Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Heart Will Go On For You....

I missed you, Dear!!!

I know that I should try to find someone new.. But all I find is myself always thinking of you.. You dont even know it.. And why should you care? Your happiness is just pretending that I'm not even there..Forever means nothing if I dont spend it with you..But there's just nothing more I think I can do..I try to tell you I love you but you just stop listening..And I guess you'll never know that I'm the one you are missing..Give me just one minute and look into my eyes..Forget your friends.. Forget the world.. Forget the pain and lies..Forget about what people say and what other people might see..All I want you to think about now is what you think of me..Cause nothing really matters except for the people you love..And it kills me inside not knowing what you are thinking of..Maybe I am wrong and you really just don't care..All I want is for you to tell me exactly how u feel..I'd rather be hurt than keep believing what you say is real..Whether you tell me you love me or not, this will still be true..Nothing in this whole world could keep me from loving you..

This is the present bought by Pearline and is meant for u... That's your Christmas Present... Although it is over and the present is kept by me... You will be receiving it anyway... Still remember Pearline's Shang hai's trip? I told her to buy Hello Kitty bear bear for u, but she can't find it... So she bought those Hello Kitty stuffs which i told her that u like it very much...I hope that u will like it very much.. Dear, you will always be in my heart... Loving you always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home