Monday, February 20, 2006

My Best Friend Is Alcohol....

After 7 months of breakup, my life is still same.... Perhaps slightly better, perhaps even worst.... Guess i don know what i'm talking abt... Haiz... Throughout this 7 months, i have been so miserably surviving... I guess she is happily together with him while i'm like a fool waiting for a girl who will never come back... She is cruel!!! My weight seems to go down again and my emotion seems to be unstable... Now, Beer and Alcohol are my best friends... I have them accompanied everyday before i go to bed.... WHY? Becos i'm afraid to have bad dreams again!!! I almost have bad dreams everyday and can't sleep well!!! So i have found my best friend who can help me to sleep well at night... The Valentine's present that i intended to give her is still with me... I'm so afraid that she won't wan to take it...I'm so afraid that she would throw them away... I have spent a lot of effort to find places that make this Dolly! I'm really afraid that she will not accept them... I love her a lot that i can change myself, i can sacrifice myself or even die for her the second time... Now that i'm drinking while im posting this blog... I'm really Tired!!! Really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home