Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Honda Airwave--- My 3rd car...




Honda Airwave.... By December, my new car will be arriving... Decided to change my car after much consideration although i'm really relectant abt my current one. I love my current car just like i love u, Hai Lee... Although my current car is old, i still love the way she drives me around!! I really has got no choice but to change one... My old car keep giving me problems!!

After i got my new car, i really wish that she can be the first girl to sit inside....Hai Lee, hope that u can be my girl who get to sit into my new car and me driving u around where u would always sing in the car... I really missed the moments when u start singing songs while i'm driving... I'll never forget abt those happy memories!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home