Saturday, October 28, 2006

HELLoween night!!!

I spent my Halloween @ Downtown East's Escape Theme Park... Took 2 rides... The first was the "Daytona racing" which Joanne was in my Car!!! The rides was too short though<> The second was the "Pirates Viking"... After all what interest me was the Fortune telling booth near the entrance!!! They have Chinese Palmistry, Indian Josher and Tarot cards reading... Went over to the Indian Josher first as the rest was in a long queue... The fortune teller told me that i will be rich in 3 years down the line!! He told me to hit the Iron while it is still hot!! Wow!! That's Cool!! After that, i queued for the Chinese Palmisty... Master Khoo's reading as quite accurate!! To my surprise, he did mentioned things that are related to me!! He told me that i will meet my "Gui Ren" and he/she will guide me along to have a great success!! Lets hope that this will come true for me!! He told me that i'm a thinker and he asked me to find a girl that must be able to be creative, intelligent... If a girl that is pretty, sexy and hot but stupid, he advised me not to be with her... Haha!! Sounds funny... But i do believe that one day i will have my true love that is ever-lasting!!!

Actually one person is only allow to visit 2 booth out of 3 as tickets were issued for the Fortune telling... But i managed to have 3 tickets as OBS have already given-up on the long waiting queue for each booth!! I still remember that my ticket number is 0721 and OBS's is 0723... HAHA.. Maybe will open 4D wor.. As for my Tarot cards reading, this is what i have picked out of the 72 cards respectively...>>>



Miss Hwee San who reads the Osho-Zen Tarot cards for me told me that she is suprised to see that all my cards are very spiritual!! She told me that i'm the first person that she have seen to have these cards since the booth have started the day before... I'm also amazed by her saying and also amazed that i have picked up such cards... As for the reading of the cards, i'll have to keep it to myself!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home