Friday, August 18, 2006

The Unforgiven Love...


I don't think you understand.
How much you hurt me.
You just left me sitting there...
Feeling all alone.
Wanting to die...
Wishing it would all just come to an end!
And now...
I miss you so much!

I wish you would just come back to me.
And be a part of my life once again...
It's impossible for me to let you go...

Cause I love you so...
If only you would show me love.
Maybe you could just pretend...
It might turn out better in the end.
You are the reason for the smile on my face.

Cause you brighten my world...
And I cant help but say...
That this is not just another phase!
All I ask is for you...

to come back to me.
I know we could make things work!
If you would give my love just one more chance!
But I can't do this all on my own!

So I'm gonna need you to participate.
And listen to what I have to say.
I really do love you.

And I don't know how...
I'm going on without you in my life!
I really want us to be together again!
I wish there was something I could do or say...

To win over your heart.
But obviously you don't feel the same anymore...

1 Comments:

Blogger KIKI said...

You're really in love! If I was her and If I had read this blog, I would have changed my mind! Good luck!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home