Monday, October 30, 2006

A Girl that can make me move on...

It has been 1 year, 3 months and 11 days of my breakup... My life have changed and everything around me changes too! My mind's full of my previous relationship's memories is starting to get fader and fader away from me accept a few sweet memories that is left for me now...

Throughout these sad moments of mine, i have met with lots and kinds of people in my life!! Many were girls and including male friends as well...

Everything is moving so fast and changes as much that have made me feels tired and not determined anymore to get back on my relationship with Hai Lee anymore... She changes too much and i felt frighten!! Maybe i have moved on!! And i'm so happy that i have done it!!!

During those months of "struggling to move on" period, i have came across girls that i might be fond of but i really could not commit myself and also did not have that much of feelings that can make my heart beats faster...

Perhaps i'm a guy that will fall in love with a girl who touches my heart... and perhaps i'm a guy that will fall in love with a girl that i so called a ''sweet girl''...

In August, i get to know a girl which i find that she is pretty sweet looking!! A girl that is simple, pure and sweet!!! We started going out very often whenever she is in Singapore and i really enjoyed myself for the time spent with her... She cared for me, she concerned for me... Ops!! i guessed that she have touches my heart!! And with that, i would be able to do lots of things that i also could not believe for myself!!! I have not been wooing a girl for 7 years close to 8 years as my previous r/s take up 6 years... So i guess that i'm really afraid and scare to ask her to be my girl...

A girl that is able for me to remember her IC number, remember how to write her chinese name, remember that she loves massage, remember that she loves chocolates, remember that she likes the t-shirt brand that is 'Aeropostale', remember that she likes perfume from Anna Sui, remember that she likes things that is weird that can changes her life like 'tarot cards' and many many more...

She once told me to give her 100 reasons for some little particular argument that we had... But i guess that i should give her 100 reasons why i fall in love with her!!!




1. I fall for u cause u r sweet! 2. I fall for u cause i begins to love u. 3. I fall for u cause u r cute! 4. I fall for u cause u smile at me. 5. I fall for u cause u can make me laugh. 6. I fall for u cause u have a wonderful smile! 7. I fall for u cause u make my heart beats fast! 8. I fall for u cause u r able to listen to me. 9. I fall for u cause u r concern for me! 10. I fall for u cause u care for me! 11. I fall for u cause u have a sweet voice. 12. I fall for u cause u r a real dumbo! 13. I fall for u cause u r naughty at times. 14. I fall for u cause u r beautiful. 15. I fall for u cause i have feelings for u. 16. I fall for u cause u share your life with me. 17. I fall for u cause i wanna u to be my gf. 18. I fall for u cause i wanna enjoy all my time spend with u. 19. I fall for u cause i know that u r fond of me too! 20. I fall for u cause i feel comfortable with u. 21. I fall for u cause i know that i can be ever-lasting with u. 22. I fall for u cause u look great whenever we went out together. 23. I fall for u cause u have a great height! 24. I fall for u cause i wanna try to love u even more. 25. I fall for u cause i think of u day and night. 26. I fall for u cause i even think of u in my dreams. 27. I fall for u cause i can't help myself for not thinking of u. 28. I fall for u cause i know that we can build a future! 29. I fall for u cause u r a pure girl. 30. I fall for u cause u will play with me at times. 31. I fall for u cause i really like u! 32. I fall for u cause u r a little piglet. 33. I fall for u cause u look real dumb at times. 34. I fall for u cause u have a unique voice. 35. I fall for u cause i simply love the way u r. 36. I fall for u cause u have a beautiful eyes. 37. I fall for u cause u will scold me at times. 38. I fall for u cause u will talk to me. 39. I fall for u cause u have touches me heart! 40. I fall for u cause u r special to me. 41. I fall for u cause i have met someone that will disturb me. 41. I fall for u cause i know when i have a problem i can come to u. 42. I fall for u cause u r younger than me. 43. I fall for u cause u say that i'm cute! 44. I fall for u cause u r able to let me move on. 45. I fall for u cause i can trust u. 46. I fall for u cause u r my friend for now. 47. I fall for u cause u know what songs i like to sing. 48. I fall for u cause i can remember everything u told me! 49. I fall for u cause i felt lonely whenever u r not in Singapore. 50. I fall for u cause i jus wanna fall for u! 51. I fall for u cause i love the way u r now. 52. I fall for u cause u have a beautiful hair. 53. I fall for u cause u make me realised how much i miss u when u r not around. 54. I fall for u cause u will nagged at me. 55. I fall for u cause u will be Pi Pa Gau for me! 56. I fall for u cause u will take care of me. 57. I fall for u cause u r nice to me. 58. I fall for u cause u r a simple girl. 59. I fall for u cause...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home